2.05.2010

Lost.Learn.Love

Lost.
In the world, many people of generations here and gone are of course lost. Lost is what I have noticed as being at a "point of no return". Lost is where that little girl, without a father is. Or where that little boy with no guidance is kept. Losing our generation and ourselves has become more evident now, than ever in the world. Lost is for that middle-aged woman who yearns for her life's end. Lost is for that man, that cannot seem to build the courage to be honest even towards himself. I must say, that now-a-days, getting lost and losing yourself is oh so easy to do. It only takes one bad turn, so-to-speak. I've witnessed and I'm sure that you have witnessed many people in your life who have gone astray. We all have. In my own mind, I have conceived that if the whole world is slowly becoming lost, then it's only a matter of time before, we are alone and lost in this world of lonesome souls. What I'm trying to say it, do we REALLY know who we are? Do we really know what we are capable of? We learn things EVERY single day and what's not to say that we surely have not learned everything about ourselves. On another note, we tend to lose ourselves based off of other people. I'm here to tell you that NO ONE should determine who you are and what you stand for. I mean that's part of what being a human being is. Heed my words: "Do not be afraid to be yourself, because if you're not yourself, then who are you?"

Learn.
So many of us now-a-days are so arrogant to the fact that we NEVER want to be wrong about anything. I am a blatant witness and subscriber to that magazine of "I'm never wrong". I've delt my share of "Come one, come all's" but you know, I'm definitely not afraid to show people that I can be wrong. Situations in our lives are supposed to teach us something. Let's not defer from the situation and keep messing up and ending up in the SAME HOLE. eventually the only thing that you are going to be able to do, is learn how to get out of that whole quicker each time. How about next time we walk around the hole. Or better yet, walk down a different pathway. We get so hyped up and ready to prove who we are to someone that we don't realize that every situation can be a learning process. Don't get my wrong, I understand that this is better said than done and that some situations are going to be tough and we are not going to be able to heal as fast from them or learn as quickly; but trust me I understand. We have to learn from every experience, occasion, mishap, pain, joy, sandess, and journey. Take heed to every matter and I promise you, the road will still be tough, but you'll definitely learn your way around different streets, to help someone else who needs directions. :-)

Love.
What can I say, What can I say? I'm going to try and keep this one short. I want to discuss the difference between 'having love' and being 'in love'. A lot of people tend to get these mixed up. Case-in-point, you dated someone for a while and you 'loved' them (so you say),eventually you two drift apart and that love graduates to having love. What I mean in this is that, people tend to think that you can be in love with someone and then stop. NOOOOOOO, WRRROOOONG. When love is created it can never be destryoyed. Love is never destroyed it just changed form. Love is a powerful word that I'm definitely not able to metaphorically spell yet,and people now-a-days use it just like the word "the". I feel that once people start 'falling in love' so quickly and using the most amazing word in the world loosely, all value is lost. Love is a word that holds value greater than gold. Yet people tend to fall in love so quickly. Sometimes I wish that there was an age limit to love, or against the law to think or use the word love until your over the age of 21. That's what we ALL need. I think that we want love so badly that the quickest form of infatuation from someone that we assume it's love. Let's try harder on this 'love' game okay people.

That's it for now,
CB