6.22.2009

Live!

Hey Wassup Everybody,
Lately I've been working really hard on my new show called "Cedric & Deija", it's a LIVE show that films everyday. We have currently two episodes, each 8 hours long or longer, you can see the first 3 hours at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/c3dr-c-deija , so go there and watch, and tune in everyday around 10:00 for the show to start. We discuss many,many,many, topics that you guys decide to talk. We also have special guests. We have a co-host and we have certain segments called: "Music Mania", "Prank People", and "Advice Advisory", and we also have chats about MANY topics, since we are a new show we have a mediocre amount of viewers, but everynite my viewers increase, with me and my sis, so please go out and tell people about this LIVE show. So thanks, tune in, and have fun, peace,
CB